ASHEVILLE, NC WORKSHOP
10/27/07 and 10/28/07
by Pat Kuzela
You don't need collaboration with others, but with who you REALLY are.
The thing they want to emphasize is that at the outset, we were coaxed away from our own Guidance, and we became focused on not making the water murky. It feels so good when we please someone else. Because when they are appreciating us, they are showering Source Energy upon us.
(Abe said near the end of the total workshop that the position that would be the most beneficial for us is to not be moved by EITHER criticism OR praise...because "they" are all FICKLE.)
"God" (Source Energy) is expanding because WE are. The species that lived here were the advance guard of "you."---checking out the atmosphere, etc.
"At a cellular level, all points of physical consciousness are asking for MORE. Does life need to be more?
It's NATURAL to want what would be better It's not selfish. It's CREATION. "(The analogy of not withholding intake of oxygen to save some for others--just as inappropriate regarding the "more" and "more" that we want!)
The leverage of aligned thought. It's being held for you in a frequency in which you can RECEIVE it!
"We want you to accept the power of directing your thought. "
When you feel ELATION--you are aligned.
- You can't UNbecome --which is why when you don’t go where your VEscrow is, you don't feel good (fear/worry/disappointment)
- When you are seeing yourself as devalued or unworthy you are DE-volving. But you can't "rewind!!!!!!"
- (In this segment, Abraham was making circular motions with the right hand, showing the activity of VEscrow, and at the same time with the left hand, showing the circumstances and events going on while we hold ourselves away from what we have become.
- Our stream is moving SO fast, we see things from all over the planet on TV, and the wanting for improved conditions has escalated faster than it has EVER been. This is a time of Awakening.
When mothers "caved in" to whining and complaining of their children, the children learned to "explain" and push against what is wrong to get what we want. [Learned to focus about the negative!]
Illness comes from chronically complaining about a myriad of things.
Guest: Said that he was manifesting very rapidly, EMOTIONALLY. He said that actual physical manifestation slows you down.
Abraham: (VERY excited!) MANIFESTATION SLOWS YOU DOWN!!!!!
!!!!!!THIS IS THE NEWS BULLETIN OF THE CENTURY!!!
- It's easier to think it than to manifest it!
- If you will be a THINKER and take your joy from the THOUGHT, you have the JOY already!!!
- You have accomplished what you wanted to accomplish by the manifestation!
- Most people only learn about LOA to get some manifestation.
If you have a negative emotion, say out loud "I AM NOT GOING WILLINGLY" (Even if you are around nonAbers)--If someone hears you and asks, "Going WHERE willingly?", say "Downstream!"
All negative emotion is trying to go back to what you "knew" before, but everything you knew before is invalid!!
You want people in your life to know what you know. But they don't.
When you follow your impulses, you "go willingly"
Wanting should never feel uncomfortable. It's pure, fresh creation.
Vision------focus on noticing the evidence
Antivision----focusing on "it's not here, it's not here, it's not here"
[personal observation---reminds me of quote "Faith is the evidence of things not seen"]
[,,,,,,,,,,,,to be continued..........]
TAKING SCORE OF MANIFESTATION SLOWS IT DOWN.
What do we mean by "next logical step"?
Your envisioning doesn't help you if you aren't in the vibrational vicinity.
"Next logical step" = an impulse that occurs to me.
You can explain a Deliberate Creation question to others, because you understand it well, because you aren't upstream about THEIR issues! [Guess that's why this forum works so well!!!!!]
Guest is an artist who is studying with a very famous teacher, and finds she is very distracted by the opinions of others in her group, and by the energy in general in the group. Leave the group? Or what?
- "Make peace with where you are." This applies to not just in relationship to yourself...
- Don't worry about them. Eventually they'll figure it out. That's the Downstream thought. Give them the benefit of the doubt!---even if they don't "deserve" it.
- Get "tuned in" before interacting with them. Don't go in on "the raw and ragged edge" (Abraham talked about taking a day off to tune in)
- SET YOUR FREQUENCY FIRST . That's taking your power back.
- You are responsible for your reaction to their reaction.
- ULTIMATELY, LOA IS RESPONSIBLE HERE
- When you try to lift others up, and they don't respond, you lose YOUR connection, and feel resentful of them
This same guest said she was now having an uncomfortable physical manifestation in her body that she knows is a result of this dilemma.
Abraham: This is an example of what Esther calls the "GOLDEN HANDCUFFS" -- trapped by commitment , not because you are enjoying it.
Guest said she had been thinking about painting alone to get relief from her dilemma.
Abraham: It's a very lonely world when you extract yourself from everything that makes you feel uncomfortable. You are out of synch with Who You Are.
(Same guest)--feels competition, and sometimes envy in the class--others feel envy of her, she feel envy of their work.
- All exposure to others is inspiring, rather than deflating!
- EVERYONE has the potential to get exactly what they want on canvas. It is all in VEscrow.
Everything that materializes is spiritual in nature where it comes from wanting.
......[to be continued]....
Guest "released" all material attachments, and now wants to have a business similar to the one he was working in before, but this time as the owner.
Abraham: Ask yourself "Am I bringing this material in because it's my new leading edge OR to fill my void?"
- What Esther calls the "innocence" of the fresh way Source looks at things = Eagerness/Passion/Zest. This is how Esther likes to greet each day.
- Simplicity in vibration<------------>Complication in action
- Practice "zoom in/zoom out' perspectives
Guest: You pretty much know everything, right?
Abraham: We--like you---have access to Everything. The reason we have conversations with you is because we have rendezvous with your time/space reality.
(Same guest): So, should I buy a Porsche or a hybrid car? Are the planets' resources dwindling?
Abraham: Not in your lifetime.
- To make your decision, look at what the ones invested in the oil industry are doing.
- It is logical that the resources are finite
- Use the same approach to this question as to the "Promise to not breathe so much air so there will be some for others" notion.
- It's all economic. Prices are high, but not because there is a shortage.
Guest: Woman just returned from a pilgrimage to Peru, and had a motorcycle accident in her own driveway, and badly injured her leg.
Abraham: [worked with her on the dynamics of the event to get to the vibrational heart of the accident....she was "penned in" when trying to maneuver the motorcycle].
Same Guest asked about growing new limbs. She had heard Abe say that no one believes you can. Abe asked her if SHE believed it was possible, and she said "yes."
Abraham: "NOW we cannot say that NOBODY believes it."
My impression of how Abraham meant this was "It's about time!" The audience seemed to have the same impression, as there was an undercurrent of "wow!" response.]
Abraham soothed her by telling her that "you gain ground every time you lose ground, because you gain CLARITY.
- What she gained was clarity that she was trying to get "too much traction out of action" [Abraham loved this remark, and turned to Jerry and told him to "copyright it right away" --teasing about so many of their phrases being picked up and marketed by others
- There are no accidents--just "energy rendezvous points.
- The dynamics going on AT the time of the accident are NOT the dynamics to be scrutinized.
- The next time you feel the emotional components [of the manifested accident] you won't miss the clues!!!
- When you have a manifestation that looks like a culmination of mistaken thinking, the event has powerful benefit for what it parlays into your own Escrow.
- ASK and ALLOW is the same as DESIRE and BELIEVE
- USE 100% OF YOUR ACTION TO ENJOY WHAT YOU HAVE CREATED WITH YOUR MIND.
- Action is the picking, plucking of the fruit, not the planting and the tilling.
Guest: is grieving the death of her 34-year-old son
Abraham: The agreement with Self and Son was "alignment."
- When you "decide" you want to feel good, your grief will lift
- The grief is not about the death, per se, It is about the lack of alignment.
- You don't miss the person, per se, you miss the way you FELT when the person was here
- BUT---The person is NOT missing!
- The details of life often confuse us...We decide to feel good, then others come around with questions of "Why?" "How?" and that activates it.
- "Conditional Love" of child: "My child will please me"
- "Unconditional Love of child: "No matter what anyone does, I will feel good."
[Personal note here--gotta tell ya, it takes a lot of wading through surreal stuff to get to the bottom line that Abe brings forth here. But Abe has the nitty gritty bottom line truth.]
Guest: Feels an "emotion worse than anger"
Abraham: That is "powerlessness." The only person to direct the anger to is the PERSON who "caused" it.
(Abraham probes and finds that the man is angry with himself for having "weird thoughts" about feeling "attracted to" sharp objects, such as chain saws that could cut his body.)
"The more you love your physical body, the more thoughts about something "bad" happening seem natural.
---Might have been a separate guest, or may have been the woman with the motorcycle injury, but Abraham said this regarding "HEALING":
"When you put a ray gun of "I will heal this!" [on your body] your attention is ON it, and it metastasizes. FIND OTHER THINGS TO GIVE YOUR ATTENTION TO!!!!!!
Guest--is learning how to channel, and is disturbed by some spirit energies that intrude on her visits with transitioned beings.
Abraham: Every thought is where it was last left. [My understanding of Abe's remarks on this was that when she "connects" with these thoughts, like when Esther was following the OJ Simpson case, she got very upstream thoughts from Nicole Simpson. Because Esther was on an Upstream topic, she was not at a frequency to receive Nicole Simpson in her present nonphysical state. So---yes, all the disconnected thoughts that were ever thought are "there," and if you are not aligned before you start the channeling, that is what you get--other people's "disconnect."]
The thought forms are still here. If energy readers are not in alignment, they will connect with the chaotic thoughts of beings when in physical.
Esther has been asked to solve crimes, etc, by the police in her community, but she has declined, because she does not want to "go there."
"No one came in saying, 'I will provide a service to others by lowering my vibration."
Same Guest---wants to be a "voice for the animals"---particularly the abused ones, to educate the handlers, etc, how to be more loving.
- Abraham: Animals don't have that "growing up with parents thing."--[the accident and 'what could go wrong' lectures]
- The animals know coming in what they are coming in to.
- The persons being harsh to animals are very unlikely to take heed of the advice, anyway.
- The animal has a different perspective, and may not be perceiving its situation with the same perspective as you perceive it.
Sunday morning opening words:
- You are a point of focus for Source
- You exist because we/you all want the expansion, want the experience of the process
- Life is about that gap!!! [Between the arising of the desire and the manifestation of it]
- The improved FEELING lines you up
- "That's the truest sense of living"
- Unless you're doing it for the JOY, the manifestation can't come.
- "If you are on your way there ----joyfully---your life has not been wasted."
- "When you are not joyful, you are not Who You Really Are"
- When you fixate on what you want and why you want it, you get the benefit of the actual manifestation. Coach yourself into the BE-ing of the manifestation.
- It is the Nonphysical part of you that rides those rockets, and when you don't go along, you feel uncomfortable. IT "BE'S" IT!
- The "honorable thing" you are so determined to do----[Never mind it!] Choose the path of least resistance, and see how the Universe honors you!
- The vibration of you is 2 distinct vibrations. When you feel joy, the more singularly you are vibrating.
- The faster the stream moves, the worse it is to buck the current.
- Source give you unlimited funds. You look at how others use THEIR funds and criticize. ------>YOURS cuts off, and you blame THEM.
- Source Energy provides unlimited fuel for all creation.
- You create through thought.
- We want you to ?gather awareness? within you that ?creation? is downstream. Moving with the current is what the joy of life really is.
- Just turning in the current is enough---the RELIEF.
- Do you EVER sit at a table and decide to eat ALL of your meals for the year TODAY???? [i.e. Stop taking stock "now" of what is not yet complete!]
Guest: The better it gets for me, the better it gets.
Abraham: Each time you consciously achieve, the confidence in the positive outcome becomes stronger. What people call FAITH.
Guest: How does weather work?
Abraham: Think about what you want and why you want it. (Abraham told about how when Texas was having a dry spell, there seemed to be rain in Bourne, TX! [Jerry and Esther's home]).
- People are more PROTECTION and PROBLEM-oriented, listen to the news) ----than SOLUTION-oriented.
- In the absence of resistance, All Things Are Possible.
- Humans in physical form do not control the larger weather patterns.
- It is all orchestrated from Broader Perspective
- Weather patterns are larger events: Vibrational Escrow from LONG before.
- The planet is the vibrational creation from LONG before.
- Even if 100 percent of you focused on the SAME negative prospect, WELL-BEING WILL STILL PREDOMINATE.
- There is not a SOURCE of "bad" weather, only a source of good weather.
- When you worry about it, you pinch off resources cued up for you.
Guest: had meditated and experienced self in the womb and "knew" he came forth to experience addictions and compulsions, and was "happy" about it. Is Ego involved?
Abraham: Ego is the point of focus. Our definition of ego
Guest: She had surgery on carpal tunnel syndrome in both hands. Now the first hand is OK, but the second one is not. She thinks it was because she was thinking how painful the first hand's surgery was. Now the second hand has to be redone. How to focus on what is wanted?
Abraham: If you had only [merely] said, "This one feels good, that one feels bad" EQUALLY, the "feels good" would have taken over.
- The problem is, we don't talk about what feels GOOD.
- Is there a feeling of well-being? What IS the physical feeling of well-being? Answer: VITALITY.....Watch the cat!!!!!!!!!! (Abraham did a demonstration of how the cat stretches and enjoys its physicalness)
- A good way to move pain: "This discomfort means 'Health is on its way!"
- Physical discomfort is exaggerated emotion. [to guest]: What emotion have you been feeling recently? (Answer: fear and disappointment relating to granddaughter. [I think she has custody of the granddaughter])
- Abraham's response to the circumstances regarding the granddaughter: "There is no perfect moment in time, and no perfect set of events."
Guest: This guest's question boiled down to "Why do we dream about emotions that we aren't aware of?
Abraham: It's not helpful to say, "I don't know what it is, " because NOW you ARE aware of what it is. Dreams are a manifestation in that they are an indicator of what is going on emotionally.
(The guest's dream was of being on foot on a dark road, and a car was following behind her, and she felt it was menacing her. It turned out that the people in the car were there to assist her in reaching her destination.)
Abraham: Faith is the focus on the happy outcome. Before sleep, intend: "Anything that's important to my dream state, let me remember." Keep a dream journal by your bedside and record the dreams, looking for the emotional content.
Guest: Tries to describe "where" she is to others (her ideas and feelings) but since they are in a different vibrational place, they find her words ANNOYING. Then when she goes to where they are, then SHE feels annoyed. The guest had some sort of product idea for her company to develop, something that should be researched and developed as an extension of what they already should be doing [in the scientific field, I think], and her colleagues told her it wasn't a good idea.
- Any time you make someone else's response to you important, you turn upstream.
- You lose your own clarity, when you try to persuade.
- Use INFLUENCE, rather than persuasion.
- When THEY get there, they understand.
- When you KNOW something, all the resources of Source will [????] them to [grasp it].
- Thinking about THEM moves you off your clarity.
- Don't explain it to anyone else, just KNOW it and keep your ideas to yourself until they are fully developed.
- "Exploratory conversations" are OK in the early stages, but once you know you have a good idea and you talk to THEM, attention to what they are saying keeps you from lining up with it.
- When people are upset, they only diminish their own experience
- The belief that others have to go along with you before you have the power to achieve is what's stuck in your craw.
- (Same guest)-- If others don't agree, won't I be lonely?
Abraham: NO!!!!! We're always with you!!
[It was relating to this dialog that Abraham told about how Jerry had once written a paper about the influence of others. It had come about out of his frustration with his business. He would explain it to others, and some of them would get excited, and could truly see the potential of it, and were raring to go. Then they would go home and tell their significant others, and the others would bust their bubble, and the person would not want to follow through any longer. Personal note: I suddenly remembered the story of how Jesus cured the blind man, and he told the man to go home and "tell no one"--because Jesus knew that if he did, they'd talk him into his blindness again]
Guest: Says she is her own best friend, and it has just been unbelievable the things that have been happening [positive things], yet she has been "picking at herself" (I assumed she meant physically--??)
Abraham: What's the feeling?
Guest: Like a frenzy.
- You're not staying up to speed.
- You can't be your own best friend and look for what's wrong.
- It's a habit of scattered thought.
- You are finding things to focus on---you're looking for the remedy. People with big illnesses had nit-picking, day-to-day things ---contradictory thoughts they dig into.
- Because you focus with your analytical mind on the pros and cons, instead of FEELING and thinking.
- Set the tone for how you want to FEEL, and find thoughts that match it. [Your intention is to] think...feel it....... think...feel it......... [etc], until you have shifted into feeeel it....think feeel it....think feel ....think
Guest: When he goes into a Thai restaurant, both he and the waiter, and all the other diners have differing meanings to the words "hot and spicy" This is his analogy for the experience of finding he cannot convey in WORDS to others.
Abraham: You can't GIVE your perspective; you can only HOLD it.
- It is more confounding to not be understood, than it is for them to not understand. BUT---if they REALLY want to understand, the VIBRATION of understanding IS there.
Guest: Dating is like test-driving a car. The cars have new features--like "foreign" "cars." She test drives them and lets the "cars" go. Wants to know how to go from the energy of test driving to "buying" one of the "cars." Wants to discover the FEELING of relationship.
Abraham: [said they felt from her the vibration of "owning" the car.]
- Savoring and relishing of what-is is a bringing of what you want.
- Love the test drive for what it is, and not a means to an end.
(Same guest)---Wants to build a bridge to a drive that doesn't end,--- OR ---give up the idea of buying the car!
Abraham: The bridge you want is permanence of the sensation of FREEDOM.
(Guest): How can I feel free?
Abraham: You don't make it happen, You're LETTING what you have been creating happen. Calling it a "path to what you want" is [not helpful].
Guest: Has a thought pattern that holds him back in relationships. [Other person in his 17-year relationship feels discordant now].
Abraham: You are CO-creating. It is difficult to separate his Vibrational Escrow from the other person's.
- "What is it that I am [choosing to be] thinking about YOU that is keeping ME from feeling good?
- In the beginning, they pleased you, and even now, it is all in your perspective.
- All have different perspectives!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- You just gotta come back to your senses quickly.
- When you have long-time V.Escrows, they just matter more, and when you don't line up with them, you feel worse.
- The thing you feel worse about is what matters more.
- It matters so much because you have relied upon the opinion of others.
- In partnership, there's an "ownership" that makes you want to guide the partner to your [perception].
- It is your response to someone else's disconnection.
- It goes faster and faster, but it doesn't go faster than your ability to enjoy it.
- Every fiber of your being extends to keep up with it, and when you don't, you feel worse.
- Jerry and Esther's phrase: "There's nothing serious going on here; nothing to be in despair about!"
- When you are cocreating, you have to be willing to be separate in your cocreating. Tend to your own gap.
Guest: Has not wanted to go to the doctor about erratic heartbeat. Why is he having it?
Abraham: What is the catalyst? What is bringing it? [Abraham elicited that his construction projects and commitments, his challenges with dealing with work by subcontractors that was not up to his standards was stressing him out. Abraham guided him into kinds of dialog he could use to elicit cooperation from the subcontractors and have them feel an ownership with the projects and therefore produce more consistently high-quality work.]
"Line up with what you want to do, and make it light. Remember what it feels like and go with it."
Guest: Wants to be less judgmental. Wants to be like Esther.
Abraham: The faster the Stream, the more you have to FOCUS.
- Am I an APPRECIATOR or a CRITICIZER?
- [Actually] I am an APPRECIATOR who is criticizing. It is making me suffer.
Guest: Wants to know about going to old place of beliefs that the guest is "unaware of."
Abraham: It happens if you have a negative belief and put up with the negative emotion.
- You can either clean it up OR---- wait for the manifestation. (You'll be able to see it and get rid of it then!)
- If it is unconscious, it is not a big player.
- As you reach for better feeling thoughts, you will morph the belief.
- There is no need to go back and find all old "pain: and "clean it up."
- If something comes up and activates, it, it will be activated where it once was, and you can move it
"I AM A FOCUSED BEING AND I WANT TO BE IN ALIGNMENT WITH WHO I AM"
- You don't have to un-do things. YOU JUST HAVE TO ACTIVATE A NEW VIBRATION. GO TO A NEW VIBRATION AND IT WILL CLEAN ITSELF UP.
Guest: How do you go beyond segment intending?
- Do MORE segment intending.
- If you are kind to yourself about being where you are, it will morph into a better place. (A good bridge.)
- Have this mantra: I like where I am, and I am eager for more, I like where I am, and I am eager for more, I like where I am, and I am eager for more.......
- Don't mess up your NOW by negatively creating your future.
- BE ---HOPEFUL, COMPLEMENTARY, APPRECIATIVE
- WHY DOES THIS PLACE (WORKSHOP) FEEL GOOD? --Keep it up at home!
Guest: How to deal with the onslaught of stimuli?
Abraham: Set out a different intention for the segment. Do as Jerry does:
- turn off the phones
- "Let's take a walk."
- Say "no" to others, and "yes" to yourself.
- Say "no" to problems, and "yes" to solutions.
- Say "no" to email, and "yes" to a walk.
The rhythm of Universal Assistance is what you feel when you don't feel time pass. Then, action is FUN.
(Asking for us): "How can I cue myself up for a comfortable life experience?"
- Determine to stay in balance
- Know that you are not creating things by action
- Am I a lover or a hater?
- Am I a fun-loving person who is overwhelmed?
Guest: Ever since he "left the nest" [parental home] he has felt a "generalized anxiety."
Abraham: (Worked with him a bit to define this as---"an emotional response to something I haven't pinpointed.")
- Children don't feel quite ready to leave the nest. Then Abraham told a charming anecdote about Jerry and Esther: At their home in Texas, some wrens (I think) had made a nest in one of their hanging baskets. They observed the development of the eggs into chicks. One day they had the good fortune to see the parent birds go to a fence rail and sit and CALL OUT to their babies, in order to get them to leave the nest. One by one, they went to the edge of the basket, and eventually each in turn flew as best as they could to where the parents were.
- The security and confidence you seek can't come from parents, etc., only from your own VE and Source
(Same guest, I believe)---Overly concerned about what other people think of him, thinks they disapprove of him
Abraham: Care how YOU feel about the OTHER people more than how they feel about you.
- “Nobody’s ever gonna really get you. ‘ Not really. “
- “Make peace with "Nobody's ever gonna ‘get you’."
- “Esther talks on and on trying to get Jerry into her vibrational world, right where she is, and he’s kind about it, because he thinks she’s cute, but she’s getting things on WAY different levels than he is. Its sort of just the nature of different beasts.”
“In other words, she’s never gonna get him to really understand how important that haircut IS. He wants to understand. He just doesn’t care much.”
- “So when you finally get it that nobody ever really ‘gets you,’ and that doesn’t matter. “
- “All that matters is your Alignment with you. Then the birds calling you forward, or the Source calling you forward begins to be really satisfying and you care less about what others think.
- themselves…..the result of parents who really didn’t want to hear the child’s perspective.
- Continually thinking other people should care more than they are wired to care.
- When you don't care about those who approve of you any more than you care about those who don't, you are free. ....Because THEY ARE ALL FICKLE!!!!
- "I'm gonna line up with ME and leave everyone else out in the Peanut Gallery where they belong!"
- “We think that you and a lot of other people have been dramatically disappointed in people not holding you as more objects of attention to themselves.”
Abraham went on to say that this unease that he felt was the result of parents who did not want to hear the child’s perspective. The root problem is “Looking for Love in all the wrong places.”
Conditioning to believe that we need parental attention and understanding and love to feel better. And when we leave parents, we want OTHERS—a relationship—to do that. All disappoint in the end because “they are fickle.”
[It was very evident how a great weight lifted off this man during the conversation, and when he was finished, he got an ovation from the group. So much love in the room.]
Guest: What is the dynamic between nonphysical counterparts when you fall in love with someone?
Abraham: The APPRECIATION puts you in love with SELF. You are actually in love with YOU!
[I have to tell you about an amazing little exchange between J & E before one of the sessions started: Jerry was on stage talking about the newest books and CD's. Esther was sitting off to stage right, at the computer. Jerry finished talking about some CD, and instead of putting it down with the other materials, he just flipped it without warning to Esther ,and she just casually put up her hand, and caught it. It had skimmed just a "hair" over the top of the computer. I don't think she was expecting it; but at precisely the right nanosecond, she "knew" it was there, and "picked" it out of the air. She joked around, and said something about life with a former juggler! It was such an example of the alignment between those two!]
Here's a photo of the beautiful surroundings from the workshop hotel.
Back to Abraham-Hicks Appreciators | Back to Lessons Page